We take pride in the classic designs and dependability of the gates
we install. helping our customers think carefully
about what they expect from a gate. Many of our gates are custom designed, and always made just for you. Need Ideas? View the Gate Photo Gallery.
Custom Aluminum Gate
Diamond Back Gate
Cantilever Gate with
Here are some key questions:
- How big an opening is needed? As wide as a truck, a riding lawnmower,
or just a person?
- How often will the gate be opened and closed?
- Is the ground level
where the gate is to be installed?
- Should the gate match the adjoining
- Do you want agate that makes a "statement"?
secure does the gate need to be?
- Do you need a power operator? If
so, is a source of electricity within reach? Or sunshine?
- How much
are you willing to spend?
- Diamond Back (welded 6 or 8 gauge wire)
- Plastic-coated wood
Here is the story about what holds our gates in place. The foundation is invisible, but is at least as important as the part of the gate that you can see!
Download a PDF file about our Steel Post installation.
Download a PDF file showing Drive Anchors we use to firm up the gate posts.
Back To Top